The true cost of plastic isn't in its production—it's in its afterlife.
领导力意味着今天做出艰难的决定,为子孙后代带来利益。
Leadership means making tough decisions today that will benefit generations tomorrow.
每一块曾经制造的塑料仍然存在于地球的某个地方——这既是我们的挑战,也是我们的责任。
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists somewhere on this planet—that's both our challenge and our responsibility.
循环经济不再是可选项;它是负责任制造业的唯一前进方向。
Circular economy isn't an option anymore; it's the only way forward for responsible manufacturing.
The companies that will thrive are those that see environmental regulations as opportunities, not obstacles.
可持续包装不是成本中心——它是你的品牌对未来最明显的承诺。
Sustainable packaging isn't a cost center—it's your brand's most visible commitment to the future.
我们不是从祖先那里继承了地球;我们是从子孙那里借来的——这必须指导每一个商业决策。
We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children—this must guide every business decision.
商业中最危险的一句话是"我们一直都是这么做的"。
The most dangerous phrase in business is 'we've always done it this way.'
利润和目标不是对立的——它们是21世纪商业的双引擎。
Profit and purpose are not opposites—they're the twin engines of 21st century business.
创新不仅仅是创造新产品,更是重新思考如何利用材料以减少浪费。
Innovation is not just about creating new products, but about rethinking how we use materials to reduce waste.
塑料行业必须进化否则就会被淘汰。可持续性不再是选择,而是必须。
The plastic industry must evolve or become obsolete. Sustainability is no longer an option—it's a necessity.
每一片我们没有回收的塑料都是我们系统和责任的失败。
Every piece of plastic we don't recycle is a failure of our system and our responsibility.
制造业真正的领导力意味着把环境放在与利润同等重要的位置。
True leadership in manufacturing means putting the environment on the same level as profits.
The next decade will separate the companies that talk about sustainability from those that actually innovate.
我们不仅仅是在制造产品,我们的每个决定都在塑造地球的未来。
We're not just making products—we're shaping the future of our planet with every decision.
商业中最危险的话是"我们一直都是这么做的"。