The companies that will thrive are those that see environmental challenges as design opportunities.
你无法管理你不测量的东西——这就是为什么透明度是可持续制造的基础。
You can't manage what you don't measure - that's why transparency is the foundation of sustainable manufacturing.
循环经济不是即将到来——它已经在这里。问题在于你的企业是否准备好了。
The circular economy isn't coming - it's already here. The question is whether your business is ready.
可持续性领导力意味着做出将在20年后受到赞扬的决定,而不仅仅是明天。
Leadership in sustainability means making decisions that will be praised in 20 years, not just tomorrow.
成功不仅仅是创造利润,而是为所有利益相关者创造可持续的价值。
Success is not just about making profits, but about creating sustainable value for all stakeholders.
塑料行业的创新不是可选项,而是我们对地球的责任。
Innovation in plastics isn't optional—it's our responsibility to the planet.
The circular economy is the only viable future for our industry.
我们生产的每一件塑料制品都应该有明确的再利用或回收路径。
Every piece of plastic we produce should have a clear path to reuse or recycling.
领导力意味着为了更好的明天而在今天做出艰难的决定。
Leadership means making tough decisions today for a better tomorrow.
可持续性不是成本中心,而是最终的竞争优势。
Sustainability isn't a cost center—it's the ultimate competitive advantage.
我们成功的真正衡量标准是我们为后代留下了什么。
The true measure of our success will be what we leave for future generations.
Collaboration across the value chain is key to solving plastic waste challenges.
我们必须从一开始就考虑产品的生命周期终结问题。
We must design products with their end-of-life in mind from the very beginning.
The companies that thrive will be those that turn environmental challenges into business opportunities.
Innovation is not just about creating new products, but reinventing how we think about sustainability in manufacturing.
塑料的真正成本不在于生产,而在于它的后续处理。