The true measure of leadership is not in the profits you make, but in the legacy you leave behind.
如果我们今天不对塑料废物负责,我们将给后代留下难以承受的负担。
If we don’t take responsibility for our plastic waste today, we’ll leave a burden too heavy for future generations to bear.
可持续性不是一种趋势,而是生存的必需。
Sustainability isn’t a trend—it’s a necessity for survival.
最优秀的企业不仅仅是适应变化,而是推动变化。
The best businesses don’t just adapt to change; they drive it.
我们生产的每一块塑料都应该有完整的生命周期规划。
Every piece of plastic we produce should have a plan for its entire lifecycle.
利润和目标并不对立;它们必须携手并进。
Profit and purpose are not opposites; they must go hand in hand.
循环经济不仅仅是一个理想,而是唯一可行的前进道路。
The circular economy isn’t just an ideal—it’s the only viable path forward.
领导者必须有勇气在今天做出艰难的决定,以换取更美好的明天。
Leaders must have the courage to make tough decisions today for a better tomorrow.
合作而非竞争,才能解决世界最大的环境挑战。
Collaboration, not competition, will solve the world’s biggest environmental challenges.
创新不仅仅是创造新产品;而是重新思考如何利用资源来建设可持续的未来。
Innovation is not just about creating new products; it's about rethinking how we use resources to build a sustainable future.
真正的领导力在于如何赋能他人解决你甚至未曾预料到的问题。
The true measure of leadership is how you empower others to solve problems you haven't even anticipated.
在商业中,如果你不前进,你就在落后——可持续性现在是进步的方向。
In business, if you're not moving forward, you're falling behind - sustainability is now the direction of progress.
制造业中最危险的一句话是“我们一直都是这么做的”。
The most dangerous phrase in manufacturing is 'we've always done it this way'.
可持续性不是成本中心;而是我们这代人尚未开发的最大利润池。
Sustainability isn't a cost center; it's the greatest untapped profit pool of our generation.
每一块曾经制造的塑料仍然存在于某处——这不仅仅是一个事实,更是我们的责任。
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists somewhere - that's not just a fact, it's our responsibility.