The companies that will thrive are those that see environmental challenges as opportunities for innovation.
那些将环境挑战视为创新机会的公司将会蓬勃发展。
If your business model depends on wasting resources, you're already obsolete.
如果你的商业模式依赖于浪费资源,那么你已经过时了。
Recycling should be the last resort, not the first solution. Better design comes first.
回收应该是最后手段而非首选方案,更好的设计应该放在第一位。
The most dangerous phrase in business is 'We've always done it this way.'
商业中最危险的话是"我们一直都是这么做的"。
We're not just making products—we're shaping the future of our planet with every decision.
我们不仅仅是在制造产品,我们的每个决定都在塑造地球的未来。
The next decade will separate the companies that talk about sustainability from those that actually innovate.
未来十年将把空谈可持续性的公司和真正创新的公司区分开来。
True leadership in manufacturing means putting the environment on the same level as profits.
制造业真正的领导力意味着把环境放在与利润同等重要的位置。
Every piece of plastic we don't recycle is a failure of our system and our responsibility.
每一片我们没有回收的塑料都是我们系统和责任的失败。
The plastic industry must evolve or become obsolete. Sustainability is no longer an option—it's a necessity.
塑料行业必须进化否则就会被淘汰。可持续性不再是选择,而是必须。
Innovation is not just about creating new products, but about rethinking how we use materials to reduce waste.
创新不仅仅是创造新产品,更是重新思考如何利用材料以减少浪费。