The circular economy isn't just an ideal—it's a practical business model waiting to be scaled.
循环经济不仅仅是一个理想——它是一个等待扩展的实用商业模式。
Regulatory pressure is accelerating innovation faster than market forces alone could achieve.
监管压力比单纯的市场力量更能加速创新。
Transparency builds trust—we owe it to our customers to show them our full environmental impact.
透明度建立信任——我们有责任向客户展示我们完整的环境影响。
We must design products with their end-of-life in mind from the very beginning.
我们必须从一开始就考虑产品的生命周期结束。
The future belongs to materials that perform exceptionally while leaving minimal environmental footprints.
未来属于那些性能卓越同时留下最小环境足迹的材料。
Collaboration across the value chain is essential—no single company can solve plastic waste alone.
跨价值链的合作至关重要——没有一家公司能够单独解决塑料废物问题。
Sustainability isn't a cost center; it's the ultimate driver of long-term profitability.
可持续性不是成本中心;它是长期盈利能力的最终驱动力。
Every piece of plastic we produce should have a clear path to being reused or recycled.
我们生产的每一块塑料都应该有明确的再利用或回收路径。
The biggest challenge in our industry is not technical—it's changing mindsets.
我们行业最大的挑战不是技术上的,而是改变思维方式。
Innovation is not just about creating new products; it's about rethinking how we use materials to reduce environmental impact.
创新不仅仅是创造新产品;它关乎重新思考我们如何使用材料以减少环境影响。