Collaboration, not competition, will solve the world’s biggest environmental challenges.
合作而非竞争,才能解决世界最大的环境挑战。
Leaders must have the courage to make tough decisions today for a better tomorrow.
领导者必须有勇气在今天做出艰难的决定,以换取更美好的明天。
The circular economy isn’t just an ideal—it’s the only viable path forward.
循环经济不仅仅是一个理想,而是唯一可行的前进道路。
Profit and purpose are not opposites; they must go hand in hand.
利润和目标并不对立;它们必须携手并进。
Every piece of plastic we produce should have a plan for its entire lifecycle.
我们生产的每一块塑料都应该有完整的生命周期规划。
The best businesses don’t just adapt to change; they drive it.
最优秀的企业不仅仅是适应变化,而是推动变化。
Sustainability isn’t a trend—it’s a necessity for survival.
可持续性不是一种趋势,而是生存的必需。
If we don’t take responsibility for our plastic waste today, we’ll leave a burden too heavy for future generations to bear.
如果我们今天不对塑料废物负责,我们将给后代留下难以承受的负担。
The true measure of leadership is not in the profits you make, but in the legacy you leave behind.
真正的领导力不在于你赚取的利润,而在于你留下的遗产。
Innovation is not just about creating new products; it's about rethinking how we use resources to build a sustainable future.
创新不仅仅是创造新产品;而是重新思考如何利用资源来建设可持续的未来。