We must balance profitability with purpose—that's the future of business.
最成功的公司是那些能够快速适应不断变化的市场需求的公司。
The most successful companies are those that adapt quickly to changing market demands.
投资员工发展不是开支,而是对公司未来的投资。
Investing in employee development isn't an expense—it's an investment in your company's future.
透明建立信任,而信任是任何持久商业关系的基础。
Transparency builds trust, and trust is the foundation of any lasting business relationship.
永远不要低估小而持续的改进的力量,随着时间的推移,它们会带来巨大的成果。
Never underestimate the power of small, consistent improvements—they lead to big results over time.
创新不仅仅是关于新产品;而是关于重新思考我们如何解决老问题。
Innovation is not just about new products; it's about rethinking how we solve old problems.
化工制造中的可持续性不是一种选择,而是我们对下一代的责任。
Sustainability in chemical manufacturing isn't an option—it's our responsibility to the next generation.
商业中最危险的一句话是:“我们一直都是这么做的。”
The most dangerous phrase in business is: 'We've always done it this way.'
真正的领导力意味着在今天做出艰难的决定,而这些决定将在几十年后得到回报。
True leadership means making tough decisions today that will pay off decades later.
跨行业合作是解锁绿色化学突破的关键。
Collaboration across industries is the key to unlocking breakthroughs in green chemistry.
我们开发的每个化学工艺都必须通过三个测试:它安全吗?它可持续吗?它具有可扩展性吗?
Every chemical process we develop must pass three tests: Is it safe? Is it sustainable? Is it scalable?
那些将环境法规视为机遇而非障碍的公司将会蓬勃发展。
The companies that will thrive are those that see environmental regulations as opportunities, not obstacles.
在化学中,就像在生活中一样,最具变革性的反应往往发生在学科之间的边界上。
In chemistry, as in life, the most transformative reactions often occur at the boundaries between disciplines.
我们不是从祖先那里继承了地球;我们是从子孙那里借来的——这一信念塑造了我们所做的一切。
We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children—this belief shapes everything we do.
成功的衡量标准不仅仅是季度利润,还包括我们在保护地球的同时如何推进科学发展。
The metric of success isn't quarterly profits alone, but how we've advanced the science while protecting the planet.
创新不仅仅是创造新产品,更是重新思考我们如何解决问题。