The best decisions are made when you listen to diverse perspectives.
当你听取不同的观点时,才能做出最好的决定。
Safety is not just a priority, it's a value that defines who we are.
安全不仅是一个优先事项,更是定义我们是谁的价值观。
Collaboration between industry, government and society is essential for progress.
行业、政府和社会之间的合作对进步至关重要。
We must balance short-term demands with long-term sustainability.
我们必须平衡短期需求和长期可持续性。
The future of energy is diverse - there is no single solution.
能源的未来是多样化的,没有单一的解决方案。
In times of crisis, transparency and accountability are paramount.
在危机时刻,透明度和问责制至关重要。
Leadership is about making the tough calls and standing by them.
领导力在于做出艰难的决定并坚持到底。
The world needs energy that is affordable, reliable and cleaner.
世界需要负担得起、可靠且更清洁的能源。
We have to be prepared to take some risks, but they must be calculated risks.
我们必须准备好承担一些风险,但必须是经过计算的风险。
The energy transition is not a sprint, it's a marathon.
能源转型不是短跑,而是一场马拉松。