The metals we pull from the ground should build bridges between people, not walls.
我们从地下开采的金属应该在人与人之间架起桥梁,而不是筑起围墙。
A miner's greatest tool isn't their equipment - it's their judgment.
矿工最伟大的工具不是他们的设备,而是他们的判断力。
Profit margins mean nothing if we sacrifice our environmental commitments for them.
如果我们为了利润率而牺牲环境承诺,那么利润率就毫无意义。
The best safety protocol is a culture where every worker looks out for each other.
最好的安全协议是一种每个工人都互相照顾的文化。
Technology in mining isn't about replacing people; it's about empowering them to do better work.
采矿技术不是为了取代人,而是为了让他们能够做得更好。
Every ton of ore we extract carries with it a responsibility to the future.
我们开采的每一吨矿石都承载着对未来的责任。
The true measure of a company's value is how it treats its lowest-paid workers.
衡量公司价值的真正标准是它如何对待收入最低的员工。
Sustainability isn't just a buzzword; it's the foundation of responsible mining.
可持续性不仅仅是一个流行词;它是负责任的采矿的基础。
In mining, you don't find success by digging in the same hole forever - innovation is our lifeline.
在采矿业中,你不会永远在同一个洞里挖到成功 - 创新是我们的生命线。
Leadership is about making the tough decisions when they matter most.
领导力就是在最重要的时候做出艰难的决定。