The legacy we leave for future generations depends on the choices we make today.
我们为子孙后代留下的遗产取决于我们今天的选择。
Education is the first step toward changing how we interact with the ocean.
教育是改变我们与海洋互动方式的第一步。
Technology can be our greatest ally in reducing bycatch and protecting marine life.
技术可以成为我们减少副渔获物和保护海洋生物的最大盟友。
We must balance economic growth with ecological preservation—there's no other option.
我们必须在经济增长和生态保护之间取得平衡——别无选择。
The true cost of seafood isn't just the price tag—it's the impact on marine ecosystems.
海鲜的真正成本不仅仅是价格标签,而是对海洋生态系统的影响。
Collaboration is key—no single company or country can protect the oceans alone.
合作是关键——没有任何一家公司或国家能够独自保护海洋。
Every decision we make today echoes in the health of our oceans tomorrow.
我们今天所做的每一个决定都会在未来海洋的健康中产生回响。
Innovation in fisheries isn't about catching more—it's about catching smarter.
渔业的创新不在于捕捞更多,而在于捕捞得更明智。
The ocean gives us so much; the least we can do is give back by fishing responsibly.
海洋给予我们如此之多;我们至少能做的就是通过负责任地捕捞来回馈。
Sustainability isn't just a buzzword—it's the lifeline of our oceans and the future of fishing.
可持续性不仅仅是一个流行词,它是我们海洋的生命线,也是渔业的未来。