Innovation is not just about creating new drugs; it's about transforming patients' lives.
我们成功的真正标准是我们如何改善全球健康结果。
The true measure of our success is how we improve global health outcomes.
在制药行业,耐心和坚持与科学突破同样重要。
In the pharmaceutical industry, patience and persistence are as important as scientific breakthroughs.
跨越国界和学科的合作是解决世界上最紧迫的健康挑战的关键。
Collaboration across borders and disciplines is the key to solving the world's most pressing health challenges.
我们必须永远记住,每一个数据点的背后都是一个等待希望的生命。
We must always remember that behind every data point is a human life waiting for hope.
医学的未来在于根据个人需求量身定制的个性化医疗。
The future of medicine lies in personalized healthcare tailored to individual needs.
制药行业的道德领导力不是可选的;这是我们对患者和社会的责任。
Ethical leadership in pharma isn't optional; it's our responsibility to patients and society.
科学好奇心必须与商业纪律相匹配,才能为需要的人带来治疗方法。
Scientific curiosity must be matched with commercial discipline to bring treatments to those who need them.
我工作中最有价值的部分是看到我们的药物改变人们的生活。
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing our medicines make a difference in people's lives.
我们不只是制造药物;我们为更健康的未来创造可能性。
We don't just manufacture drugs; we manufacture possibilities for healthier futures.
预测未来的最好方法就是创造未来。
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
多样性不仅是道德要求,也是商业需求。
Diversity is not just a moral imperative; it's a business imperative.
领导力在于让他人因你的存在而变得更好,并确保这种影响在你离开后依然持续。
Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
创新是我们行业的命脉,我们必须不断突破界限。
Innovation is the lifeblood of our industry, and we must never stop pushing the boundaries.
成功不仅在于你取得了什么,还在于你如何取得它。
Success is not just about what you achieve, but how you achieve it.
领导力中最重要的是倾听——真正倾听你周围的人。