We don't just manufacture drugs; we manufacture possibilities for healthier futures.
我们不只是制造药物;我们为更健康的未来创造可能性。
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing our medicines make a difference in people's lives.
我工作中最有价值的部分是看到我们的药物改变人们的生活。
Scientific curiosity must be matched with commercial discipline to bring treatments to those who need them.
科学好奇心必须与商业纪律相匹配,才能为需要的人带来治疗方法。
Ethical leadership in pharma isn't optional; it's our responsibility to patients and society.
制药行业的道德领导力不是可选的;这是我们对患者和社会的责任。
The future of medicine lies in personalized healthcare tailored to individual needs.
医学的未来在于根据个人需求量身定制的个性化医疗。
We must always remember that behind every data point is a human life waiting for hope.
我们必须永远记住,每一个数据点的背后都是一个等待希望的生命。
Collaboration across borders and disciplines is the key to solving the world's most pressing health challenges.
跨越国界和学科的合作是解决世界上最紧迫的健康挑战的关键。
In the pharmaceutical industry, patience and persistence are as important as scientific breakthroughs.
在制药行业,耐心和坚持与科学突破同样重要。
The true measure of our success is how we improve global health outcomes.
我们成功的真正标准是我们如何改善全球健康结果。
Innovation is not just about creating new drugs; it's about transforming patients' lives.
创新不仅仅是创造新药;它是关于改变患者的生活。