Collaboration between industry, government and society is essential for progress.
安全不仅是一个优先事项,更是定义我们是谁的价值观。
Safety is not just a priority, it's a value that defines who we are.
当你听取不同的观点时,才能做出最好的决定。
The best decisions are made when you listen to diverse perspectives.
能源转型不是终点,而是一段旅程。
The energy transition is not a destination, it's a journey.
我们需要成为解决方案的一部分,而不是问题的一部分。
We need to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
The future of energy is low-carbon, but oil and gas will remain part of the mix for decades to come.
能源的未来是低碳的,但石油和天然气在未来几十年仍将是能源结构的一部分。
The future of energy is low-carbon, but oil and gas will remain part of the mix for decades to come.
气候变化是我们这个时代最大的挑战之一,我们必须立即采取行动。
Climate change is one of the biggest challenges of our time, and we must take action now.
创新和技术将是解决我们面临的能源挑战的关键。
Innovation and technology will be key to solving the energy challenges we face.
我们必须在能源需求和环境保护之间取得平衡。
We must balance the need for energy with the need to protect the environment.
能源行业必须适应变化,才能在低碳未来保持相关性。
The energy industry must adapt to remain relevant in a low-carbon future.
政府、企业和社会之间的合作对于应对气候变化至关重要。
Collaboration between governments, businesses and society is essential to tackle climate change.
We have a responsibility to future generations to leave the planet in better shape than we found it.
我们有责任为子孙后代留下一个比我们发现时更好的地球。
We have a responsibility to future generations to leave the planet in better shape than we found it.
实现净零排放的道路需要所有行业之间前所未有的合作。
The path to net-zero emissions will require unprecedented cooperation across all sectors.
能源转型不仅仅是替换一种能源为另一种,而是整个能源系统的转型。
The energy transition is not just about replacing one energy source with another; it's about transforming the entire energy system.
我们的目标是成为负责任的能源巨头,这意味着以更少的排放生产更多的能源。
Our ambition is to be the responsible energy major, and that means producing more energy with fewer emissions.
能源的未来正在书写,我们希望成为其中的一部分。