This isn't just about food - it's about saving our planet.
这不仅关乎食物,更关乎拯救我们的星球。
Every burger we sell represents a step toward a more sustainable food system.
我们销售的每一个汉堡都代表着向更可持续的食品系统迈进一步。
The future of food is delicious, sustainable and kind.
未来的食物将是美味、可持续和友善的。
We're not asking people to give up anything. We're giving them something better.
我们没有要求人们放弃任何东西,我们是在给他们更好的选择。
The biggest challenge isn't the science - it's changing people's perceptions.
最大的挑战不是科学,而是改变人们的观念。
If you can make meat directly from plants, why would you need an animal?
如果你可以直接从植物中制造肉类,为什么还需要动物呢?
The food industry is the last big industry to be disrupted by technology.
食品工业是最后一个被技术颠覆的大型产业。
We're not just making a better burger. We're creating a better future.
我们不仅仅是在制作更好的汉堡,我们是在创造一个更好的未来。
Our mission is to completely replace the use of animals as food technology by 2035.
我们的使命是在2035年前完全取代动物作为食品技术。
The most effective way to help the planet is to stop eating animals.
帮助地球最有效的方法就是停止食用动物。