Change starts with awareness, but it requires action to make a real difference.
改变始于意识,但需要行动才能带来真正的改变。
The ocean doesn’t belong to us—we belong to it, and we must act accordingly.
海洋不属于我们——我们属于海洋,我们必须相应地行动。
Empowering local communities is just as important as global regulations in fisheries management.
在渔业管理中,赋能当地社区与全球法规同样重要。
Data-driven policies are essential to ensure the long-term viability of marine resources.
数据驱动的政策对于确保海洋资源的长期可持续性至关重要。
Every decision we make today will ripple through the oceans of tomorrow.
我们今天所做的每一个决定都会在未来海洋中产生涟漪效应。
Leadership in fisheries means balancing economic growth with ecological preservation.
渔业领导力意味着在经济增长与生态保护之间取得平衡。
Sustainability isn't a choice; it's a responsibility we owe to the ocean and those who depend on it.
Sustainability isn't a choice; it's a responsibility we owe to the ocean and those who depend on it.
可持续性不是一种选择;而是我们对海洋及其依赖者的责任。
Collaboration is key—no single organization can solve the challenges facing marine fisheries alone.
合作是关键——没有任何一个组织能够单独解决海洋渔业面临的挑战。
The health of our oceans is directly linked to the health of our planet and future generations.
海洋的健康直接关系到地球和我们子孙后代的健康。
Innovation is not just about technology; it's about how we think and act to create sustainable solutions for our oceans.
创新不仅仅是技术的问题;它是关于我们如何思考和行动,为海洋创造可持续的解决方案。