Trust is built through transparency and consistent action over time.
信任是通过透明度和长期一致的行动建立起来的。
The energy landscape is changing, and we must change with it to remain relevant.
能源格局正在发生变化,我们必须随之改变以保持相关性。
Continuous improvement isn't just a process, it's a mindset that should permeate every level of our organization.
持续改进不仅仅是一个过程,它是一种应该渗透到我们组织各个层面的思维方式。
We must balance economic growth with environmental responsibility - they are not mutually exclusive.
We must balance economic growth with environmental responsibility - they are not mutually exclusive.
我们必须在经济增长和环境责任之间取得平衡——它们并不是相互排斥的。
The true measure of a leader is how they respond in challenging times.
衡量一个领导者的真正标准是他们在充满挑战的时期如何应对。
Environmental stewardship is not optional - it's our responsibility to future generations.
环境管理不是可选的——这是我们对后代的责任。
Our employees are our greatest asset. Investing in their development is investing in our company's future.
我们的员工是我们最宝贵的资产。投资于他们的发展就是投资于我们公司的未来。
Innovation and technology will drive the future of mining - we must embrace change to stay competitive.
创新和技术将推动采矿业的未来——我们必须拥抱变化以保持竞争力。
The coal industry has a critical role to play in providing affordable and reliable energy while we transition to a lower-carbon future.
在我们向低碳未来过渡的过程中,煤炭行业在提供经济可靠的能源方面发挥着关键作用。
Safety is not just a priority, it's a value. We must live it every day.
安全不仅仅是一个优先事项,它是一种价值观。我们必须每天都践行它。