The true cost of unsustainable fishing is far greater than what we see on the surface.
不可持续捕捞的真正成本远远超过我们表面上看到的。
We must listen to the science and act decisively to preserve marine biodiversity.
我们必须倾听科学的声音,并果断采取行动以保护海洋生物多样性。
Responsible fishing isn't just good ethics; it's good business in the long run.
负责任的捕捞不仅是良好的道德,从长远来看也是良好的商业实践。
The health of our oceans is directly linked to the health of our planet and humanity.
海洋的健康直接关系到地球和人类的健康。
Every decision we make today in marine fisheries will echo for generations to come.
我们今天在海洋渔业中做出的每一个决定都会影响子孙后代。
Technology can be our greatest ally in ensuring sustainable fisheries, but only if we use it wisely.
Technology can be our greatest ally in ensuring sustainable fisheries, but only if we use it wisely.
技术可以成为确保渔业可持续发展的最大盟友,但前提是我们明智地使用它。
Overfishing is a global challenge that requires global solutions and shared accountability.
过度捕捞是一个全球性挑战,需要全球解决方案和共同责任。
The future of marine fisheries depends on collaboration between governments, businesses, and local communities.
海洋渔业的未来取决于政府、企业和当地社区之间的合作。
Innovation in sustainable fishing practices is the key to balancing economic growth and environmental conservation.
在可持续捕捞实践中的创新是平衡经济增长和环境保护的关键。
The ocean is not just a resource; it's our responsibility to protect and sustain it for future generations.
海洋不仅是一种资源,更是我们对后代的责任,需要保护和维持它。