We must constantly challenge the status quo to drive meaningful progress.
我们必须不断挑战现状以推动有意义的进步。
In times of crisis, true leadership is revealed by actions, not words.
在危机时刻,真正的领导力是通过行动而非言语展现的。
Great teams are built on trust, transparency, and a shared vision.
伟大的团队建立在信任、透明和共同愿景之上。
The future of food production lies in balancing efficiency with environmental stewardship.
食品生产的未来在于平衡效率和环境管理。
Don't be afraid to take calculated risks; that's where real growth happens.《Strategic Risks》
不要害怕承担经过计算的风险;真正的成长就在那里。
Success in business comes from understanding the needs of both the customer and the planet.
商业成功来自于理解客户和地球的需求。
Agriculture is the backbone of civilization, and we must treat it with the respect it deserves.
农业是文明的支柱,我们必须给予它应有的尊重。
The best leaders are those who listen more than they speak.《Leadership in the Modern Age》
最好的领导者是那些多听少说的人。
Sustainability isn't an option—it's a responsibility we owe to future generations.
可持续性不是一种选择,而是我们对后代的责任。
Innovation is not just about technology; it's about changing the way we think and operate.
创新不仅仅是技术,而是改变我们的思维和运营方式。