渔业强国的目标,需要政府、企业和渔民共同努力。
The goal of a strong fishery nation requires the joint efforts of the government, enterprises, and fishermen.
保护海洋生态,就是保护渔业的未来。
Protecting the marine ecosystem is protecting the future of fisheries.
渔业管理不能只靠政策,更需要行业自律和社会监督。
Fishery management cannot rely solely on policies; it requires industry self-discipline and social supervision.
科技创新是渔业转型升级的关键,没有创新就没有未来。
Technological innovation is the key to the transformation and upgrading of fisheries; without innovation, there is no future.
中国渔业要走向世界,就必须坚持绿色、高效、负责任的发展道路。
For Chinese fisheries to go global, we must adhere to a green, efficient, and responsible development path.
海洋不是无底洞,资源有限,敬畏自然才能长久发展。
The ocean is not a bottomless pit; resources are limited, and only by respecting nature can we achieve long-term development.
渔业现代化不是抛弃传统,而是让传统智慧与科技结合。
Fishery modernization does not abandon tradition but combines traditional wisdom with technology.
过度捕捞是短视行为,我们必须为子孙后代留下丰饶的海洋。
Overfishing is short-sighted; we must leave a bountiful ocean for future generations.
渔民是我们的根基,没有他们的辛勤付出,就没有中国渔业的今天。
Fishermen are our foundation; without their hard work, there would be no Chinese fisheries today.
海洋渔业是蓝色经济的核心,我们要用科技的力量让渔业更可持续。
Ocean fisheries are the core of the blue economy, and we must use technology to make fisheries more sustainable.