The legacy of the coal industry will be defined by what we do today.
煤炭行业的遗产将由我们今天的行动决定。
We must invest in people as much as we invest in machinery.
我们必须像投资机器一样投资人才。
Adaptability is the greatest asset for any mining company in a changing world.
在变化的世界中,适应性是任何矿业公司最大的资产。
The true cost of coal isn't just in its price, but in how we manage its consequences.
煤炭的真正成本不仅在于价格,还在于我们如何管理其后果。
Collaboration across industries is key to solving the energy challenges of tomorrow.
跨行业合作是解决未来能源挑战的关键。
Efficiency in extraction is meaningless if we don't consider the long-term impact.
如果我们不考虑长期影响,开采效率就毫无意义。
Leadership in mining means being accountable for both profits and the planet.
采矿行业的领导力意味着对利润和地球负责。
The future of coal depends on balancing economic growth with environmental responsibility.
煤炭的未来取决于经济增长与环境责任的平衡。
Sustainability must be at the core of every decision we make in the coal industry.
可持续发展必须成为煤炭行业每个决策的核心。
Innovation in mining isn't just about technology; it's about changing mindsets.
煤炭开采的创新不仅仅是技术问题,更是思维方式的转变。