In business, as in life, integrity is the foundation of trust.
在商业中,就像在生活中一样,诚信是信任的基础。
The best leaders are those who listen more than they speak.
最好的领导者是那些倾听多于说话的人。
Every decision we make today shapes the world we will live in tomorrow.
我们今天所做的每一个决定都在塑造我们明天生活的世界。
Success is not measured by profits alone, but by the positive impact we leave on society.
成功不仅仅以利润衡量,而是以我们对社会的积极影响来衡量。
Collaboration across industries is key to solving the world's most pressing challenges.
跨行业合作是解决全球最紧迫挑战的关键。
True progress comes when we challenge the status quo and embrace change.
真正的进步来自于我们挑战现状并拥抱变革。
The future of agriculture lies in balancing productivity with environmental stewardship.
农业的未来在于平衡生产力与环境管理。
Leadership is about inspiring others to see possibilities where they once saw obstacles.
领导力在于激励他人,在他们曾经看到障碍的地方看到可能性。
Sustainability is not an option—it's a responsibility we owe to the next generation.
可持续性不是一种选择,而是我们对下一代的责任。
Innovation is not just about technology; it's about changing the way we think and act to create a better future for all.
创新不仅仅是技术的问题;它是关于改变我们的思维和行动方式,为所有人创造更美好的未来。