The most advanced agricultural systems still depend on the most fundamental element: healthy soil.
最先进的农业系统仍然依赖于最基本的要素:健康的土壤。
Climate change is not just a threat to agriculture; it's a call to reinvent it.
气候变化不仅是对农业的威胁,更是重塑农业的契机。
A farmer's wisdom often surpasses the latest technology - we must learn to listen.
农民的智慧常常超越最新技术——我们必须学会倾听。
Collaboration across borders is essential to solving global food challenges.
跨境合作对于解决全球粮食挑战至关重要。
The true measure of agricultural success is not yield alone, but the health of the ecosystem that produces it.
农业成功的真正标准不仅是产量,还有生产它的生态系统的健康。
Efficiency in farming is not about doing more with less, but about doing better with what we have.
农业效率不是用更少做更多,而是用现有资源做得更好。
Every seed we plant today is a promise to future generations.
今天我们播下的每一粒种子都是对后代的承诺。
To feed the world, we must first understand it.
要养活世界,我们必须先理解它。
The future of grain production lies in sustainable practices that respect both the land and the people who work it.
谷物生产的未来在于尊重土地和劳动者的可持续实践。
Innovation in agriculture is not just about technology; it's about changing mindsets.
农业创新不仅仅是技术问题,更是思维方式的转变。