Art has the power to make the familiar strange and the strange familiar.
艺术有能力让熟悉的事物变得陌生,让陌生的事物变得熟悉。
The space between things is often more important than the things themselves.
事物之间的空间往往比事物本身更重要。
I'm fascinated by how objects carry meaning beyond their function.
我对物品如何承载超越其功能的意义很着迷。
An exhibition is not just a presentation of works, but a choreography of experiences.
展览不仅仅是作品的展示,而是体验的编排。
The boundaries between art and design are porous, and that's what makes them interesting.
艺术和设计之间的界限是多孔的,这正是它们有趣的地方。
Time is a material like any other, and it's one I work with constantly.
时间和其他材料一样,是我不断使用的材料。
I like to think of my work as a kind of translation between different systems and contexts.
我喜欢把我的作品看作不同系统和语境之间的一种翻译。
The everyday is full of potential for artistic exploration.
日常生活中充满了艺术探索的潜力。
Art should be something that changes your perspective, even if just for a moment.
艺术应该是能改变你视角的东西,哪怕只是一瞬间。
I'm interested in the way things are connected and how they influence each other.
我对事物之间的联系以及它们如何相互影响很感兴趣。