"There is music in silence, if you listen carefully enough."
寂静中有音乐,如果你仔细聆听。
"The past is always present, shaping who we are in ways we don’t always understand."
过去总是存在于现在,以我们并不总是理解的方式塑造着我们。
"We are all just passing through, leaving traces of ourselves behind like footprints in the sand."
我们都只是过客,像沙滩上的脚印一样留下自己的痕迹。
"Home is not a place but a collection of moments, of memories."
家不是一个地方,而是一系列时刻,一系列记忆的集合。
"Language is both a bridge and a barrier, it connects us but also keeps us apart."
语言既是桥梁也是障碍,它连接我们也分隔我们。
"The ordinary is extraordinary if you look at it long enough."
如果你看得足够久,平凡就会变得非凡。
"Grief is not a linear process. It comes in waves, and sometimes those waves knock you down."
悲伤不是线性的过程。它像波浪一样袭来,有时那些波浪会把你击倒。
"The dead are never truly gone, they live on in the stories we tell about them."
逝者从未真正离去,他们活在我们讲述的故事中。
"Time is not a line but a dimension, like the dimensions of space."
时间不是一条线,而是一个维度,就像空间的维度一样。
"Memory is a strange thing. It doesn’t work like I thought it did. We don’t remember, we rewrite memory much as history is rewritten. To remember is to remake, to reimagine."
记忆是件奇怪的事。它的运作方式和我以为的不同。我们不是在回忆,而是在重写记忆,就像历史被重写一样。回忆就是重塑,就是重新想象。