"I want to write books that make children think and feel."
我想写一些让孩子们思考和感受的书。
"Children's literature should be taken seriously because it shapes young minds."
儿童文学应该被认真对待,因为它塑造了年轻的思想。
"I believe in the power of books to change lives."
我相信书籍有改变生活的力量。
"It's important to write about difficult subjects in a way that children can understand."
以孩子们能理解的方式写一些困难的主题是很重要的。
"I want my readers to feel that they are not alone."
我希望我的读者能感到他们并不孤单。
"Stories can help children understand the world and themselves."
故事可以帮助孩子们理解世界和他们自己。
"I try to write books that are honest and true to life."
我努力写一些诚实且贴近生活的书。
"Children need to know that it's okay to be different."
孩子们需要知道与众不同是可以的。
"I think it's important to write about real life, even if it's tough."
我认为写真实生活很重要,即使它很艰难。
"Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled 'This could change your life.'"
书籍可能是危险的。最好的书应该贴上“这可能会改变你的生活”的标签。