We have the responsibility to ensure that technology serves humanity, not the other way around.
我们有责任确保技术为人类服务,而不是反过来。
The power of technology lies in its ability to connect people and ideas.
技术的力量在于它连接人和思想的能力。
We must challenge the status quo to make technology more accessible and equitable.
我们必须挑战现状,使技术更加可访问和公平。
Change is hard, but it is necessary for progress.
改变是困难的,但对于进步是必要的。
The future of technology depends on the diversity of those who build it.
技术的未来取决于构建它的人的多样性。
We need to create a world where women are not just users of technology, but creators of it.
我们需要创造一个世界,在这个世界里,女性不仅仅是技术的使用者,更是技术的创造者。
Innovation happens when diverse perspectives come together.
当不同的观点汇聚在一起时,创新就会发生。
Technology is a tool that can empower people, but it must be designed with inclusivity in mind.
技术是一种可以赋予人们力量的工具,但它必须考虑到包容性来设计。
To solve a problem, you have to be willing to think differently.
要解决问题,你必须愿意以不同的方式思考。
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this way."
最危险的一句话是:“我们一直都是这么做的。”