The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
应对不自由世界的唯一方法是变得如此绝对自由,以至于你的存在本身就是一种反叛。
The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
找出你是否能信任某人的最好方法就是信任他们。
The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.
世界会打击每一个人,但经历过后,许多人会在受伤的地方变得更坚强。
The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
唯一真正的错误是我们从中什么也没学到的错误。
The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.
心有其理,理性对此一无所知。
We are all the sum of our contradictions.
我们都是自己矛盾的总和。
The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
真相很少是纯粹的,也从不简单。
Life is a series of small dramas, played out in the shadow of larger ones.
生活是一系列小戏剧,在更大的戏剧阴影下上演。
The past is always a rebuke to the present.
过去总是对现在的斥责。
The world is full of people who will help you manufacture tornados so you can later claim to have survived them.
世界上到处都是愿意帮你制造龙卷风的人,这样你以后就可以声称自己幸存下来了。