We are all broken, that's how the light gets in.
我们都是破碎的,这就是光进入的方式。
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
你将学到的最伟大的事情就是去爱,并被爱作为回报。
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
处理一个不自由的世界的唯一方法是变得如此绝对自由,以至于你的存在本身就是一种反叛。
The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.
世界上充满了神奇的事物,耐心地等待我们的感官变得更敏锐。
We are all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
我们最终都是故事,只是要让它成为一个好故事。
The heart is a lonely hunter, and it will always be so.
心是一个孤独的猎人,它将永远如此。
Loneliness is not a lack of company, but a lack of purpose.
孤独不是缺乏陪伴,而是缺乏目的。
The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.
过去是一个陌生的国度;他们在那里做事的方式不同。
We are all just passing through, and the world is indifferent to our passing.
我们都只是过客,而世界对我们的经过漠不关心。
The truth is, we are all waiting for something to happen, even when we don't know what it is.
真相是,我们都在等待某些事情发生,即使我们不知道那是什么。