Failure is simply the universe's way of teaching you what not to do next time.
伟大的公司不仅仅适应变化,它们预见并塑造变化。
Great companies don't just adapt to change; they anticipate and shape it.
商业中最危险的一句话是"我们一直是这样做的"。
The most dangerous phrase in business is "We've always done it this way."
可持续性不是一个部门,而是一个必须渗透到我们所创造的一切中的设计原则。
Sustainability isn't a department; it's a design principle that must permeate everything we create.
当技术发展速度超过道德时,我们正在构建一个无法控制的未来。
When technology moves faster than ethics, we're building a future we can't control.
最好的工程师不仅解决问题,还重新定义可能性。
The best engineers don't just solve problems; they redefine what's possible.
互联网是一种工具,可以用来做好事或坏事。取决于我们如何使用它。
The internet is a tool that can be used for good or bad. It's up to us to decide how we use it.
技术不仅仅是关于小工具,而是关于使用它们的人。
Technology is not just about the gadgets, it's about the people who use them.
在当今世界,数字技能和读写能力一样重要。
我们需要确保技术为人类服务,而不是反过来。
We need to make sure that technology serves humanity, not the other way around.
当不同的思想汇聚在一起时,创新就会发生。
Innovation happens when diverse minds come together.
上网应该是一种权利,而不是特权。
Being online should be a right, not a privilege.
未来属于那些懂得如何利用技术带来积极变革的人。
The future belongs to those who understand how to harness technology for positive change.
数字排斥是我们这个时代最大的不平等之一。
Digital exclusion is one of the greatest inequalities of our time.
我们必须带着同理心和目的来设计技术。
We must design technology with empathy and purpose.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do.