In business, you have to be prepared to take risks, but calculated ones.
成功不仅仅是利润,而是建立可持续的东西。
Success is not just about profit; it's about building something sustainable.
钢铁行业很艰难,但韧性才能区分出最优秀的企业。
The steel industry is tough, but resilience is what separates the best from the rest.
如果你不创新,你就是在落后。
If you're not innovating, you're falling behind.
信任你的团队,但始终要核实细节。
Trust your team, but always verify the details.
市场不会奖励自满。
强大的企业建立在强大的价值观之上。
A strong business is built on strong values.
你必须适应,否则就会被淘汰。
You have to adapt or you’ll be left behind.
最好的领导者是那些多听少说的人。
The best leaders are those who listen more than they speak.
创新不仅仅是技术的问题;它关乎我们思维和工作方式的改变。
Innovation is not just about technology; it's about changing the way we think and work.
钢铁的强度只与制造它的人的强度相匹配。
The strength of steel is matched only by the strength of the people who make it.
可持续性不是一种选择;它是我们行业未来的必要条件。
Sustainability isn't an option; it's a necessity for the future of our industry.
制造业的领导力意味着在变化发生之前预见变化。
Leadership in manufacturing means anticipating change before it happens.
成功的真正标准是我们如何提升我们运营所在社区的生活水平。
The true measure of success is how we uplift the communities around our operations.
质量从来不是偶然的;它始终是智慧努力的结果。
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.
在钢铁中,就像在生活中一样,韧性决定了你能走多远。