I would like to paint the way a bird sings.
                    我想像鸟儿歌唱一样作画。
                    The motif is insignificant; what I want to represent is what lies between the motif and me.
                    主题并不重要;我想表现的是主题与我之间的东西。
                    I am following nature without being able to grasp her.
                    我在追随自然,却无法完全抓住她。
                    It’s on the strength of observation and reflection that one finds a way. So we must dig and delve unceasingly.
                    正是通过观察和反思的力量,人们才能找到方法。所以我们必须不断地挖掘和钻研。
                    The light constantly changes, and that alters the atmosphere and beauty of things every minute.
                    光线不断变化,每分钟都在改变事物的氛围和美感。
                    I must have flowers, always, and always.
                    我必须拥有花朵,永远,永远。
                    Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It’s enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire to do everything.
                    每天我都发现越来越多的美好事物,这足以让人疯狂。我有如此强烈的欲望去做所有事情。
                    The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration.
                    我所达到的丰富性来自自然,那是我灵感的源泉。
                    Color is my day-long obsession, joy, and torment.
                    色彩是我整日的痴迷、快乐和折磨。
                    Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
                    艺术不在于你看到了什么,而在于你让别人看到了什么。