"In my work, I aim to challenge societal norms and question the status quo."
在我的作品中,我旨在挑战社会规范并质疑现状。
"The stories we tell shape our reality and our understanding of the world."
我们讲述的故事塑造了我们的现实和对世界的理解。
"I believe in the power of literature to create empathy and understanding between people."
我相信文学的力量,能在人与人之间创造共情和理解。
"Writing is a way to make sense of the chaos of the world."
写作是理解世界混乱的一种方式。
"Through my characters, I explore the boundaries of morality and the consequences of our choices."
通过我的角色,我探索道德的边界和我们选择的后果。
"I am fascinated by the fragility of human relationships and the power dynamics within them."
我对人际关系的脆弱性及其中的权力动态着迷。
"The act of writing is an act of resistance, a way to reclaim one's voice and identity."
写作是一种抵抗行为,一种重新获得声音和身份的方式。
"In my novels, I try to delve into the darkest corners of the human psyche."
在我的小说中,我试图深入人类心灵最黑暗的角落。
"Literature is a way to confront the unspeakable, to give voice to the voiceless."
文学是一种面对无法言说之事的方式,为无声者发声。
"I write to understand, to question, to explore the complexities of human nature."
我写作是为了理解,质疑,探索人性的复杂性。
- «
- »