The wedding march always reminds me of the music played when soldiers go into battle.
婚礼进行曲总是让我想起士兵上战场时演奏的音乐。
I fell asleep reading a dull book and dreamed I kept on reading, so I awoke from sheer boredom.
我读一本无聊的书睡着了,梦见我继续读着,所以我因纯粹的厌倦而醒来。
The Romans would never have found time to conquer the world if they had been obliged first to learn Latin.
如果罗马人被迫先学习拉丁语,他们就永远没有时间去征服世界。
A poet is a little god.
诗人是一个小小的神。
God will forgive me; it's his job.
上帝会原谅我;这是他的工作。
When words leave off, music begins.
当言语停止时,音乐开始了。
Out of my own great woe I make my little songs.
从我巨大的悲伤中,我创作出我的小歌谣。
The world is a beautiful book, but of little use to him who cannot read it.
世界是一本美丽的书,但对那些无法阅读它的人来说几乎没有用处。
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, the best thing would to have never been born at all.
睡眠是好的,死亡更好;但当然,最好的事情是从未出生。
Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings.
在他们烧书的地方,他们最终会烧人。